5 Must Have Products for Fishing in Florida Summer 2019
- Tarpon Season Bait Casting Nets – The best way to catch the biggest tarpon is with fresh mullet! Sure, you can get frozen bait, but nothing is more effective than real live fish. We carry a variety of sizes. First-come-first-serve! Get them while they last. If a cast net is the best way to get bait to catch tarpon, you’re going to want to get the best cast net. We’ve found Bait Buster nets to be the best around. These handmade, six panel nets use real led, and 100lb braid. Check out their cast net education page for more info, or feel free to stop by the shop if you have any questions.
- Native Salt Clams – This is a Vero Tackle favorite, and our customers agree Native Salt Baits know how to get fish on your line! We especially love their clams! We love supporting their company, and they promise “Bottom line: Our premium fishing bait will stay on your hook and help you catch more fish.” If you hate messy clams that fall of your hook, this is the product for you. They do tend to be more expensive than other brands. We’ve found, if you give them a try you’ll see the value and keep buying them. If you truly want to catch fish, Native Salt Baits are for you.
3. Vero Tackle Buckets – Our versatile buckets come in handy for extra bait, cleaning your fresh catch, and carrying ice, or bringing back trash from the beach or lagoon! We don’t go anywhere without one of these bad boys on board, and recommend you pick up one or two as well!
- Premio Titanium Danco Pliers – These pliers are hard to come by and we’ve got several pairs in stock! These are by far one of the most prized pliers Danco carriers and the secret is out that we have them. Treat yourself to a quality tool that will last a lifetime. Good for every fishing situation and a lifetime warranty, these will be the last pliers you buy.
5. Vero Tackle Straw Hat – Get full coverage from the sun, stay cool, and shaded. Our Vero Tackle straw hats are favorites amongst outdoor enthusiasts and fishermen alike. The adjustable cotton chin strap is comfortable yet functional and if you do forget to tighten it and it flies off into the water, it floats much longer than a standard cloth or synthetic hat!
And there you have it, our summer 2019 must haves from the Vero Tackle shop! We’ve got a huge selection of bait, tackle, rods and reels, paddle board, kayaks, apparel and outdoor accessories. Not to mention the highly treasured live shrimp! Stop in and check us out, our crew members are here to answer your questions and get you setup with the best products!