Pontoon Boats Rentals
Bayliner VR5 Rentals
Fuel Included with all Boat Rentals
Why Choose Our Boat Rentals?
- Fuel is included! Don’t waste your rental time at the fuel dock, we’ll take care of that at no extra charge.
- Cancel at any time for any reason. We know you’re on vacation on a needed day off, and we want you to enjoy it.
- Expert Staff: Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to ensure you have a great time on the water.
- Diverse Ecosystem: Encounter over 4,000 species of plants and animals including dolphins and manatees.
- Fishing Opportunities: Reel in exciting saltwater species like snook, tarpon, redfish, sheepshead, Spanish mackerel, and pompano.
- Dock-and-Dine Restaurants: Experience the local culinary scene at waterfront restaurants like Blackfins, Crab Stop, and Squid Lips Overwater Grill.
- All the adventure areas: Fort Pierce Inlet Cove or Sebastian Inlet Sandbar within 30 min cruise of our dock. We include fuel so go explore.
Vero Beach Boat Rentals
Experience the Indian River Lagoon like never before with Vero Watersports’ exceptional fleet of boats, tailored to match your nautical desires. Looking for a laid-back journey across the placid waters? Our pontoon boats, Deb & Flo, offer unrivaled comfort and leisure. For those in search of speed and maneuverability, our VR5 Bayliner, Dory, stands ready to elevate your maritime adventure. Whichever vessel you choose, rest assured you’ll enjoy a safe, educational, and unforgettable experience on the water with us.
Boat Rentals Vero Beach
Discover the beautiful Indian River Lagoon at your own pace with our top-notch rental fleet. Enjoy easy access to bait, gear, and more before setting sail from our convenient location in Vero Beach, Florida.
Why Start Your Boat Rental in Vero Beach?
Choices! Vero Beach is located between two inlets, Fort Pierce to the South, and Sebastian Inlet to the North. Both are easy 30 minute rides from our dock. North and South have several islands on the way to the inlets that are perfect for picnics and generally wonderful hangout spots. We cover the fuel so you can explore them all!
Boat Rental to Fort Pierce
At Vero Watersports, we invite you to embrace the adventure and savor the journey. Rent a boat from Vero Beach, set out on the Indian River Lagoon, and make your way to the Fort Pierce inlet. It’s not just a destination; it’s an experience filled with nature, wonder, and cherished moments.
Boat Rental to Sebastian
Experience the thrill of the journey when you rent a boat from Vero Beach to Sebastian Inlet. Cruise through the stunning Indian River Lagoon, encounter wildlife, and explore hidden coves. It’s not just a trip; it’s an adventure waiting to happen. Book your boat rental today and let the excitement begin.
Boating Rental Guidelines
Boating Rental Guidelines
Safety and fun go hand in hand. Before you set sail for adventure, please review our boating rental guidelines below.
- Tubing, wakeboarding, water skiing, and towing are not permitted
- Maximum of 10 humans on pontoons, 6 on Bayliner
- Boats are for lagoon use only (Ft. Pierce Inlet to Sebastian Inlet)
- Operators must be 21 years of age or older
- Operators must have a valid driver’s license and a major credit card
- Operators must have a boater safety license if born after Dec 31st 1987
- Rentals must be returned by the agreed-upon time. The late fee is: $30 for every 15 minutes late
- Take the Safe Boaters course here Boaters Course
Reach Out to Vero Tackle & Watersports for Pontoon Boat Rentals
Vero Tackle & Watersports wants to introduce you to the sights and fishing culture of East Florida. Our rental boats are available to view online, and our team is glad to help with pontoon selection during our normal business hours. For additional information about our rental guidelines and procedures, give us a call at 772-234-9585 or send us a message online!
Have a question? Send us a message
SEND US A MESSAGE
Vero Tackle & Watersports
3321 Bridge Plaza Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963