BAIT & TACKLE SHOP IN VERO BEACH, FL
Bait & Tackle Shop
Vero Tackle and Marina is a one-stop fisherman’s paradise! We are a unique source for saltwater fishing adventures along the Treasure Coast in the beautiful Indian River Lagoon.
Our Tackle Shop provides anglers and is full–service to meet every fisherman’s needs. When you visit our shop, you will enjoy our services such as:
- Fishing charter: Our fishing charter experience gives you the opportunity to fish in the Indian River Lagoon with an experienced captain.
- Fishing tackle: For your lures, baits, hooks, and more, browse the wide selection in our Tackle Shop.
- Live bait: Our Tackle Shop has many selections of live bait and tackle for you to choose from.
- 32 slip marina: Our marina has been in place since 1933 and can store boats up to 45 feet long.
What Bait and Tackle Do We Sell?
At Vero Tackle and Marina, we have all the local bait and tackle you need for your day on the water. Our most popular bait is live shrimp, which we offer for $4 a dozen. We also have an array of frozen and imitation bait and tackle. We carry major and local brands in the shop, such as:
- Penn rods and reels: Penn manufactures high-quality reels and anglers.
- Star Rods: These rods are known for their outstanding quality and affordability.
- Live Target lures: Live Target manufactures lures and anglers designed to get more bites.
- Shimano rods and reels: Shimano offers many rods and reels that are designed for specific uses, like saltwater, freshwater, and surfcasting.
- Vudu lures: Vudu has many sizes and varieties of lures, perfect for both salt and freshwater fishing.
- Crowder rods: Crowder rods are manufactured in Stuart, Florida and are available in hundreds of varieties.
- Danco: Danco sells accessories like pliers, knives and more, suitable for many kinds of anglers.
- Native salt clams: One of our most popular items, the salt clams are tough enough that fish can’t pull them off the hook. This bait will catch pompano, perch, flounder, snapper and more.
We also sell products from Gulfstream Lures, a company based out of Jensen Beach, Florida. Read our blog post about our experience with using their pompano jig:
Why Should You Use D.O.A. Lures?
D.O.A fishing lures are well-known among fishermen for offering “the unfair advantage.” These lures are unique in that the hook is embedded in the bait and look realistic. With a D.O.A lure on your line, you’ll notice the difference with benefits like:
- Versatility: D.O.A lures can be used in both salt and freshwater and will catch a wide variety of fish. You can count on D.O.A lures when you’re fishing in Vero Beach or other bodies of water.
- Reliability: When you fish with a D.O.A lure, it’s easier than ever to catch the fish you want.
- Affordability: The packs of lures are for sale in large quantities at low prices, so you can use them for a long time.
Our Tackle Shop sells D.O.A Lures, so purchase a pack today to use on your next fishing trip. We tried fishing with D.O.A lures and wrote about it on our blog. Read our blog post to see if D.O.A. lures stand up to the test:
Get Your Bait and Tackle at Vero Tackle and Marina
Vero Tackle and Marina has everything you need to have a great day of fishing on the Indian River Lagoon. Our Tackle Shop sells a selection of live bait and tackles from the major and local brands you know and trust. We also carry a wide selection of outdoor clothing, Vero Tackle T–shirts, hats, sunscreen and sunglasses. One of the newest items we now sell is stand up paddleboards! They are perfect for having some fun out on the water. For those who want to stick with boats, kayaks are coming soon.
Stop in the Tackle Shop at Vero Tackle and Marina for your fishing gear and more. If you’re looking for something in particular and don’t see it listed here, give us a call or fill out our contact form and let us look for you!
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday : 7am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday : 6am – 6pm
“Very knowledgeable staff here who will help with all your fishing needs. They have a wide assortment of fishing gear and live bait all at average prices compared to other tackle shops. They also offer rod repairs at a great price too. They’re also in a great location right under the bridge and next to a boat launch which makes it convenient.”
– David McClung
Have a question? Send us a message
SEND US A MESSAGE
Vero Tackle & Watersports
3321 Bridge Plaza Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963