ENJOY THE FULL RESORT GUEST EXPERIENCE
WHETHER YOU BOOKED YOUR STAY AT THE COSTA D’ESTE OR YOU ARE JUST A LOCAL LOOKING FOR SOME R&R
Looking to enjoy a day on the beach?
Want the full resort experience? Costa D’Este is the perfect place for you. This is your chance to just sit back and enjoy the sand and waves while the Paddles By The Sea crew takes care of you.
At the Costa D’Este you get to enjoy lounge chairs, cabana setups, and wonderful beach and food service from the staff, and we also offer watersports and snorkel tours at this location. Don’t want the food at the resort…no worries there are a number of great restaurants within walking distance!
Lounge Chair and Umbrella Sets
The most popular thing at the resort is our lounge chairs and umbrella sets. Each set comes with two lounge chairs, an umbrella, and a table. If you are a resort guest this comes included in your stay and for outside guests is $30 for the day. These chairs sit facing the water so that you can enjoy your day at the beach and the sun or shade is up to you. Ask any crew member to help set you up!
In addition to the chair sets, we also have cabanas available. They come in small and large sizes and are great if the sun is just not your thing! The cabanas allow for beach fun without the risk of sunburn. For resort guests, the small one is $50 and for outside guests, it’s $75. The small is everyone’s favorite choice for staying in the shade. The large cabanas are $100 for the resort guests and $150 for our outside friends.
Want something for the whole family to enjoy? We offer water sports at the Costa D’Este for your enjoyment! Wanna take a paddleboard, how about a kayak? Our Paddles crew will give you a little lesson and advice before setting you off towards the Breconshire wreck and smokestack located just 300-400 yards off the shoreline from the resort. Don’t worry about set off or coming back in, the Paddles crew will take care of that as well, you just worry about having fun out there! While you are out there it is likely that you will see the many families of fish that have chosen to live inside the pieces of the bow of the boat. You may also see sea turtles in the summer and likely more!
The Costa D’Este and Paddles by the Sea Crews work together to ensure you have the best beach experience possible whether you are a hotel guest or just a friendly local. Paddles by the Sea will take care of your beach needs such as towels, chair and umbrella or cabana set ups, and any water sports fun. The Costa Crew will take care of food and drinks. Who doesn’t wanna relax and watch the waves with a drink in hand! Every day there will be a server working the beach to make sure you are taken care of.
If the Costa food is just not your craving today there are plenty of other places within walking distance from the hotel. Let’s talk a little bit about them and link up those menus!
- There is Countryside Citrus/El Sids, a soft serve and taqueria all wrapped up in one, this place is located right next door.
- Then there is the local favorite Casey’s Place which is where you can find some of the best burgers on beachside!
- Next, we have Cravings, a place where breakfast all day is real and pastries are made daily.
- The breakfast spot to beat though is Lemon Tree, the food is amazing and has a very homey feel inside.
- There is also Waldo’s at the Driftwood next door to the hotel which is American fare.
- Now, if you are looking for a less casual restaurant then the place to go is the Ocean Grill which is one of the oldest buildings in Vero Beach and this restaurant is a local favorite as well. For dinner best to show up at 4pm and place your name down for the 5pm seating or call ahead for a reservation if your party is of 5 or more.
Autor: Elleah Neal