Mandatory Anglers Meeting at Vero Tackle at 6pm April 16
Lines in at 7am
Lines out at 11am
Walking Tree Brewery 2pm for awards
Human Powered Fishing Tournament
$35 per angler
When registering with iAngler, use code verohp21
Registration Ends April 11th 4pm
Registration will give you 10% off at Vero Tackle until the day of the Tournament
Target species: Snook, Redfish, Trout.
$100 Gift Card to Vero Tackle for largest Snook, Redfish and Trout.
$100 Gift Card to Vero Tackle and Daiwa BG2500 Combo for Trifecta.
Fishing Tournament Rules
- Human Powered only: Kayak, Paddle Board, Canoe, Rowboat. No trolling motors, gas motors, sails. Peddle or paddle is acceptable.
- May not go North of the Wabasso Bridge
- May not go South of Harbor Branch Jetties
- Must be in the Indian River Lagoon
- Must have a valid Florida Saltwater Fishing License
- Must have iAngler app and devise able to take a photo using the app
- Must use provided measuring device
- Catch and release using the iAngler app
- Target: Snook, Redfish, Trout. Prized for largest of each, and trifecta
- Must have type I,II or III life jacket for every human, in addition to a sound making device. See more details here. https://myfwc.com/boating/safety-education/equipment/vessels-under-16-feet/
- Live or artificial bait is allowed.
- Fishing is only allowed from your watercraft.
- Fishing out of bounds will result in disqualification.
- May only launch within North and South Boundaries (Wabasso Bridge and Harbor Branch Jetties).
- Registration ends April 11th at 4pm. No registration allowed after this date.