Cancellation Policy for Fishing Charters
All Fishing Charter bookings made by phone require a credit card that will be authorized for the full amount of the Charter. Online bookings made through our website will take full payment at the time of booking. Without an authorized card or full payment, your trip is not confirmed, and a captain will not be scheduled. You may change cards or pay cash the day of the charter, you can even split charged between anglers.
- No-Show-No-Call will be charged the full amount of Fishing Charter
- Cancellation after 5 pm day before will be charged the full amount of Fishing Charter
- Cancellation within 24 hours* of the charter will be charged the full amount of Fishing Charter
- Bookings made within 24 hours* of charter start time are non-refundable or transferable unless Captain cancels the trip for weather or mechanical
- The captain may cancel the Fishing Charter for weather or mechanical issue at any time. You will be rescheduled or refunded if unable to reschedule. Only the Captain may cancel for weather, Florida weather is unique, rain percentage does not necessarily mean it will rain.
- Cancellation between 72 hours* and 24 hours* will receive a gift card or reschedule for another date in the future.
- Cancellation more than 72 hours* before the Fishing Charter will receive a full refund if booked online, or release of authorization.
The real point is that we want to take you fishing, we don’t want to charge you and not take you fishing. But if you cancel last minute you leave a captain onshore without someone to go fishing with. Within the 24 hour window, they likely passed up the opportunity to take someone else. Let’s just go fishing
*Fishing Charter start time will be used to determine the hour window. i.e. 8am charter must cancel before 8am the day before charter for it to be counted as 24 hours.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday : 7am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday : 6am – 6pm
“Very knowledgeable staff here who will help with all your fishing needs. They have a wide assortment of fishing gear and live bait all at average prices compared to other tackle shops. They also offer rod repairs at a great price too. They’re also in a great location right under the bridge and next to a boat launch which makes it convenient.”
– David McClung
Have a question? Send us a message
SEND US A MESSAGE
Vero Tackle & Watersports
3321 Bridge Plaza Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963