Take a Guided Jet Ski Tour in Vero Beach
Vero Tackle & Watersports is one of the few shops with direct access to the Indian River Lagoon, and now we’re also one of the few to offer an exciting new activity — guided jet ski tours. $189 per jet ski, 1 -2 guests per ski
What to Expect on Our Indian River Lagoon Jet Ski Tour
- 1.5 Hour Guided Jet Ski Tour $189 per Jet Ski
- You’ll be riding a 2021 Yamaha Waverunner VX Cruiser
- 2 Riders Max with a combined weight of 350lbs
- Tour stops several times to view wildlife
- The perfect tour for beginners and experienced Jet Skiers
- Safety lanyard must be attached to the operator at all times
What to bring on your jet ski tour
- Must bring valid I.D.
- Retainer for sunglasses. The more expensive they are the faster they sink
- Parent of minor must be present
- It’s recommended all participants wear a wetsuit bottom or clothing that provides equivalent protection in order to protect the participant
- Waterproof Bag
- Must arrive 30 min before the tour for a safety briefing.
- If born on or after January 1, 1988, must have present the Boater Safety Course in order to operate the jet ski
Rules for Participation:
- Use of recreational and/or illegal drugs and consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited while using, operating, and/or riding on a Personal Watercraft.
- If you’re born at or after January 1st, 1988, must have a Boaters Safety card, or temporary boater’s safety card present
- Unable to ride jet ski if Pregnant
- Must be 18 years old to operate Waverunner
On your full-speed jet ski tour of Vero Beach and the Indian River Lagoon, you can expect to see exciting wildlife and learn about fascinating local history. The Lagoon is home to over 4,300 species of animals and plants plus an additional 685 fish species. With those numbers, you’re sure to catch some fantastic sights on your tour, which you can schedule for the morning or during the sunset.
Vero Tackle & Watersports Is the Place for Guided Jet Ski Tours in Florida
At Vero Tackle & Watersports, we want your stay at Vero Beach to be unforgettable. From the Indian River Lagoon’s rich history to its wide range of wildlife, there’s an endless amount to see and learn on your guided jet ski tour. To learn more or schedule a tour, call us at 772-234-9585 or send us a message online.
Full Boaters Safety License Course Free
Temporary Boaters Safety Card $9.99
Have a question? Send us a message
SEND US A MESSAGE
Vero Tackle & Watersports
3321 Bridge Plaza Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963